The Shire is an On-Line Agent for all transport licensing functions.
- Vehicle registrations and renewals
- Vehicle transfers
- Heavy Vehicle Inspections
- Change of Number Plates
- Ordering personalised number plates
- Motor Drivers Licence applications (GDT&L) and tests, including Hazard Perception Tests
- Motor Drivers Licence renewals – including photographic MDL
- Additional Classes for MDL
- Boat Registration Renewals
- Change of addresses
Licensing functions are performed Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm.
To find out more about Transports functions please visit http://www.transport.wa.gov.au/licensing/566.asp or for further licensing enquiries please contact the Shires Licensing Officers on (08) 9063 2203 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Western Mechanical Corrigin provide a vehicle inspection service for the Corrigin area.
Contact Number: 0429 013 667. For list of other regional inspection locations please visit www.transport.wa.gov.au/licensing/21359.asp
Practical Driving Assessments
The Shire of Corrigin has a driving assessor from Collie, Ms Verna Blackburn, who comes over once a month. Verna will be conducting driving assessments for vehicle classes up to MR. To make a booking for a Practical Driving Assessment (PDA), you can either contact the Shire of Corrigin Office on 9063 2203 or book online www.transport.wa.gov.au/licensing/step-3-pass-practical-assessment.asp